PMP certification helps you to learn new technologies and practices, considerations, and core concepts that are required for a Project Management Professional. It includes the role of project manager that can be useful for both small and large companies. The best PMP certification training is a well-designed program that helps you to prepare for the PMP certification and you can clear the exam with a good score on the first attempt. Online training is always the best option as it is flexible.
The PMP Certification is specially designed by the experts, for the IT professionals and validates that you are among the best -highly skilled in all the three aspects that are
* People – You have the brilliant soft skills that can effectively lead a project team in the current scenario.
* Process – Expertise in the technical aspects of managing the projects.
* Business Environment – Where you can smoothly establish a connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP Certification will help you to get better project leadership skills. IT will help you to gain a competitive edge, prove your work smarter, and make your goals reach up to an expectation. Let’s check out which is better, PMP or CSM?
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is one of the recognized certifications globally, offered by Scrum Alliance. In this program, you will learn the Scrum framework and gain knowledge about Scrum Roles, Events, and Artifacts. This certification is the best for members of Scrum teams, managers of Scrum teams, teams transitioning to Scrum, and the professionals who are interested to get expertise in professional Certified ScrumMaster. Anyone willing to work in an agile way will get the value from the concepts covered in the CSM course. Scrum is in demand across the globe and highly effective for cross-functional teams, marketers, data scientists, HR representatives and so many other professionals who are looking forward to solving complex problems are encouraged to attend.
Let’s understand the difference between both PMP and CSM Certification.
As in brief, we have discussed both certificates. Now let us understand the basic differences between them.
1. PMP professionals, work on a framework prescribed by PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- They work on solutions to complex problems and make teamwork with an understanding of technical terminologies.
- The standard procedures that are followed by far.
- A PMP-certified manager will be able to adopt the methods given in the framework which results in a smooth working of the project.
- A PMP-certified manager will be able to work with water flow methodology to any recent, by enforcing their knowledge in leveraging framework.
2. A CSM, uses his skills in practicing progress in the Scrum methodology.
- Scrum is a process that helps deliver the best outcome in the least possible time. Feasibility in time and outcome is the main concern.
- A CSM can manage the team, set up the best possible work pattern, and make iterative progress towards the goals.
- So, we can say a CSM is for those who want to utilize the skills for a particular process irrespective of domain or source constraints.
The difference in Career path
* PMP certification aims at amplifying the individual-based skill and experience in being a project manager. Whereas CSM molds an individual to be capable of adapting to the prescribed Scrum model that will help resolve complex problems and deliver the best solutions.
- A large project may include a scrum team and project managers. Decision-making between the teams will eventually be visible in the quality of work.
- PMP is useful for those who want to gain traction as a manager in a specific domain. Whereas CSM is the best choice for those who want to adopt the particular Scrum Framework that can be implemented for the projects that operate on Scrum methodology.
CSM and PMP are two different skills, you have to select the path for your dream job. The roles of CSM and PMP sometimes may be confusing but most of the time these work on different methodologies and principles.
The best PMP certification training with MTSS Education
Once you have decided what you want to learn, MTSS Education will provide you tools and training sessions along with study materials to crack the certification with ease. The depth of knowledge and required study material and experts will help you to understand the concepts in the best possible simple manner.