Simplilearn’s AWS Solutions Architect course, featuring Amazon-designated best practices and hands-on projects with integrated labs, is aligned with the latest AWS exam. Upon completing this AWS Solutions Architect course, you will master the designing, planning, and scaling of AWS implementations utilizing more than 70 cloud computing services.
- 16 live demos of AWS services
- 3 simulation exams (60 questions each)
- 3 real-time industry projects with integrated labs
- 100% money-back guarantee
- AWS select technology partner
Course Delivery Method:
Online Bootcamp: Online Self Learning and Live Instructor-led Classes
*This course includes Simpliearn’s Integrated lab platform
- AWS solution planning
- AWS architecture best practice
- Designing resilient AWS implementations
- AWS cost estimation
- AWS implementation optimization
AWS data IO
Getting Started with Tableau
Core Topics in Tableau
Creating Charts in Tableau
Working with Metadata
Filters in Tableau
Applying Analytics to the Worksheet
Modifications to Data Connections
Level of Detail
Eligibility/Who Will Benefit:
Any professional interested in hosting highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications on the AWS platform should take this course. However, this online AWS Solutions Architect certification course is ideal for solutions architects, programmers, cloud developers, cloud software engineers, and DevOps professionals.
There are no prerequisites required for enrolling in Simplilearn’s AWS Solutions Architect course. However, prior experience working with AWS or another cloud computing platform is recommended.
Accreditation Bodies/Certification alignment.
This AWS course is accredited with AWS Partner Network and aligned with the curriculum of the AWS Solution Architect certification exam.
- Attend one complete batch of AWS Solutions Architect training OR complete 85% of online self-learning content
- Successfully complete one assessment project
- Successfully pass the assessment test
Expected Growth (2019 – 2029)*
Annual Average US Salary*
- $92,00 - $140,000
- Informaon Technology
- Real Estate
- Hospitality Management
- Business Consulng
Job Opportunies for Professionals
- IT Developers
- Analytics Managers
- Information Architects
- Analytics professionals
- Experienced professionals
- Beginners or Recent
Graduates in Bachelors or
*Salary and job outlook information comes from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and Projections Central. Employment outcomes are not guaranteed.